• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 4 Beta

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest beta driver hasn't done much besides make it look better in between crashes I suppose... only thing I haven't tried is a fresh w7 install...

I have had the odd freeze as well but not to many . They got the ram usage down a bit and better fps on ultra . But has any one else noticed that suppression is kicking in like crazy now ?

Interesting error message...

4Qwn8.png

Yeah, nothing like the tank machine gun (what .50 cal?) taking a couple shots to kill infantry. I could see non hardcore maybe 2 shots.. but more than that is ridiculous.

SO the beta is done as of today :(

Do we start the 'Official Battlefield 4' thread now? :D

With my 2 hours of playtime of the beta I determined to wait until it is on sale, maybe

What's the scoop on the Windows 8 huge performance leaps over Windows 7 users? I would think that W7 and W8 would be theoretically similar within +/- 5 FPS of one another.

What's the scoop on the Windows 8 huge performance leaps over Windows 7 users? I would think that W7 and W8 would be theoretically similar within +/- 5 FPS of one another.

they are after a dll fix meaning it will be fixed by retail

By the last patch before the beta ended, they had it fixed so W7 was not stuttering and having huge problems with minimum FPS during random events like voice overs and aiming down sights.

I think it would be very difficult to get an apples-to-apples comparison of average and minimum FPS in a 64 player environment since there is so much variance with what's going on in the game, how you're playing, etc.

Game comes out in 2 weeks. They had it open for 2 weeks enough time to get feedback and build buzz.

Does anyone know of some good deals on bf4? What's the cheapest way/place to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back