• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BenQ BL2711U 27-Inch IPS 4K insane Overclocking !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AliAlowais

Hi guys I overclocked my BenQ BL2711U 27-Inch IPS 4K Monitor and the results was insane :shock: !!

I am using it mainly for video editing and I was going to buy 2k 144hz monitor for gaming but I desieded to lower my monitor res and overclock it !

this is the results

BenQ.jpg

it can go up to 149 before it gose out of reach :shock:

at 1080p 149hz
at 1440 up to 146hz
4k up to 70hz

So I desied to keep this monitor for video editing and when ever i want to play i will change it to 1440p 144hz :)

That thing must have some beefy stock cooling!
Did you have to do a hard mod to increase refresh rate clocks or was it all on stock voltage? I haven't seen displays with adjustable voltage supply.
Pretty impressive! I dont know much about display overclocks:thup:

That thing must have some beefy stock cooling!
Did you have to do a hard mod to increase refresh rate clocks or was it all on stock voltage? I haven't seen displays with adjustable voltage supply.
Pretty impressive! I dont know much about display overclocks:thup:

completely stock I didn't do any mods , I didn't notice any heat.

Last edited:
There isnt a frame rare cap...

... are you asking the highest refresh rate for the outputs?

I have that monitor but the custom resolution is greyed out. not sure what i'm doing wrong. wouldn't mind playing fps at 120hz 1440p.

I was asking Brando. I can see in your screenshot that you’re using the display port and that’s what made me think to ask him that question.

thanks it worked. i guess if you click on any of the resolutions on the list it greys out the custom button but backing out and going back in opens it back up. trying bfv in a minute to see if it makes me better:p first i have to wait for a 29gb update. sweet jeebus.

EDIT: it works! the monitor hasn't exploded yet. looks a little blurry but it feels crisp. i'll give it some time.

Last edited:
thanks it worked. i guess if you click on any of the resolutions on the list it greys out the custom button but backing out and going back in opens it back up. trying bfv in a minute to see if it makes me better:p first i have to wait for a 29gb update. sweet jeebus.

EDIT: it works! the monitor hasn't exploded yet. looks a little blurry but it feels crisp. i'll give it some time.

To avoid stuttering try to keep your monitor around @100hz :thup:

Back