• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best deal on an AX7 or SLK800 online in Canada?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cisco Kid

Looking for a deal on either of these 2 sinks in Canada preferably.

Anyone got some linkys?

Cisco Kid

www.ntcw.com
they are on Pacific BLVD. by science world....

was buggin the guy last time i was down at the shop for not having any watercooling stuff....
and now he does :)

I ordered my AX-7 from www.mlhsystems.com in winnepeg, worked out cheaper for everything I was getting from there instead of bigfoot, since it was out of province I didn't have to pay PST. They've got a lot of nice stuff and Mike is a helpful and together guy. I think it was 49.95 Cdn for the AX-7 and 29.95 for the 80mm Tornado, and shipping was cheap (Purolator ground, quicker than UPS ground and more reliable IMHO)

regards,

Road Warrior

Yeah, still have to pay GST, or HST if you have that, but if you have PST, you get out of paying it on inter province orders, only becomes worth it on more than about $200 worth of stuff, with ground shipping.

Examples, spending about $350 with shipping of $18 from MLH saved $10 over shipping from an ontario store, $28 over local pickup (locals don't have the stock anyhow)
From www.anitec.ca in Vancouver, I spent $900 on most of main system, shipping was $38, so saved $34 over shipping from within ontario or $72 from picking up locally (again, they don't have it local anyway)

Road Warrior

Back