• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Better Stats for Folding@Home?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
Hey all,

Other than the Folding@Home and the Statsman page, are there better stats sites?

Also, I've been folding 24/7 on six machines for about six days, and I the three p///'s are getting their butt's kicked by the three AMD's. Granted, two of the p///'s are slugs (233 and 450) but one is a 1G'er that is barley keeping up with the 1G'er AMD.

Anyone know why this is? The machines are similar in RAM, video, virtual memory, temp's etc....

Wedo

Last edited:
Hey, I kinda like that stats page, haven't seen that one yet. I have a star there (makes me feel like I'm someone...;))

Wedo said:
Hey all,

Also, I've been folding 24/7 on six machines for about six days, and I the three p///'s are getting their butt's kicked by the three AMD's. Granted, two of the p///'s are slugs (233 and 450) but one is a 1G'er that is barley keeping up with the 1G'er AMD.

Anyone know why this is? The machines are similar in RAM, video, virtual memory, temp's etc....

Wedo
It's well established the AMD proc's kick Intel butt when it comes to folding. I here it has something to do with the AMD having a better FPU. It might be fair to say that for folding a 1.3 Duron is better than a P4 2.0.

Anyone know PHP very very well?? Guru wanted. Apply within. Perl even, maybe.

Last edited:
Ploaf said:
Anyone know PHP very very well?? Guru wanted. Apply within. Perl even, maybe.

I can do a little bit:
Code:
<html>
<head><title> Hello World </title></head>
<body>
<?php
   echo "Hello World!"
 ?>
</body>
</html>

:D

all 3 stats pages have their values. I like stanfords for their more upto date stats. the other two sometimes have problems updating. like right now statman is having problems.

I can do that in VB. Actually, I can do a lot better than that in VB. Unfortunately, I have zero time on my hands right now otherwise I'd be more than happy to help you develop a cool stat site for our team. If you still need help after May 15th (when I graduate) let me know and we'll get a kicka$$ stat page going.

Back