• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcoin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade at btc-e for btc, then withdraw elsewhere or sell locally.

As for the pool, not sure about that, probably worth a shot.
Would be pretty cool!
We could get an OCF team badge lol

OCF LTC Team :p

does anyone know how to cashout ltc on give-me-ltc? what is API? bitcoin addrsess?

i just want to see if i can move my litecoins over to btc-e.

Yup, payment address should be your wallet's address, and select an auto payment amount, that way you pay less fees.

I got cgminer to work magically (did nothing...)
I set up two failover pools in case gimme ltc is down (wemineltc and burnside pool last).

I also set up a chinacoin solo miner for the lulz, when all those three are down. :D

Yup, payment address should be your wallet's address, and select an auto payment amount, that way you pay less fees.

I got cgminer to work magically (did nothing...)
I set up two failover pools in case gimme ltc is down (wemineltc and burnside pool last).

I also set up a chinacoin solo miner for the lulz, when all those three are down. :D

so api is wallet address

did ltc diff just go up ?? my estimated dropped big time :(

Yup, difficulty went up today...469.*, it was 396.* yesterday.
Anyways, it's third in mining profitability but looks better in the long run.

I think I'm gonna go back to chinacoin, till it's not profitable again lol

daam, went up big time, thats what worries me, if it keeps going at such rates it will stop being profitable within months, which impairs any possible investments

Man!
im still getting those 7950
ordering today!
But playing with LTC cash so I lose no money

the price will go up :)

well hopefully :) problem is I see it somewhat dependent of the btc price and btc is most likely around its highest, I doubt it will go much higher

see for now Im just playing with this using the hardware I have (5770+7770), but thats not much really and I would be willing to invest, but Id have to invest the same way one invests into a business (using credit, as I dont have freely avail cash) and its risky if it becomes unprofitable in say 8-12 months; at current rate (price to diff) two 7950s would produce enough to cover the credit payments on themselves + electricity and some beer cash, but if the return rate drops more than 30% then it will be a stretch to at least pay for themselves :(

If it goes to 10-20usd per ltc it'll still be profitable despite the diff increase...looking forward to it!

thats a huge increase, I dont forsee that anytime soon if at all, thats like btc going for 1k and thats really pushing it, may as well simply buy some btc and wait :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back