• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black mold coming from paint on a coolermaster hafx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
But the mold seemed to grow from any dust or paint that touched it that was wet.

But the mold seemed to grow from any dust or paint that touched it that was wet.

are you sick? if not, its probably not black mold. if it is u should probably move to a new house.

All I see is dust man.....
Honestly if that case had black mold in it when your computer was running, the exhaust fans would have put mold spores in the very air you would be breathing in.

Are you sick? You never mentioned to us that you were so I'll assume your are perfectly healthy which means there probably wasn't any mold to begin with.

Do clean you case more often though, not as harmful as mold, but clean cases look much better :)

Yep I have had a very stuffed up nose sick to my stomach and sore throat for a long time. I got rid of the computer and now it is gone. No were near as bad as it was before.

Nope no other sources. Except the old house I use to live in it was everywhere. Thanks for your information. I am going to bleach it scrap the paint off of it in the summer for now its going to sit in a garbage bag.

Dust anyone? no ? DUST anyone? no dust!

Perhaps the black mould is a creeping one that has permeted your computer by the use of an extra dimensional gateway and called the CREEPING MOULD of............. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

This has to be a troll. His case would have to stay wet to grow mold. And just putting it in sunlight would kill the mold in a matter of minutes. And nothing could survive being bleached.

Last edited:
Back