• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BSOD PFN LIST CORRUPT/MEMORY management

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Bet my bottom dollar that ram is no good. I don't care if Memtest says otherwise. Change the ram out. Borrow a stick from somebody if you have to, but try it.

I'll buy 2 more sticks of g-skill and i'll see what happens

EDIT

I'll swap ram with my friend so he can see if he gets any blue screens

I'd swap with your friend to see if your BSOD's stop.
No point in trying to induce a problem into his machine. See if his ram, in your machine fixes your problem. ;)

ok i'll try was thinking about just buying a new mobo and just seeing if it fixes my problems

I wish I had your budget to play "pitch till you win" on components whenever I run into problems. lol

it's ether buy a new mobo or smash my pc to peaces with my baseball bat :) haha

haha, it's just so annoying because i can't fix it that what is the worse part. usually i can fix anything with computers but this has defeated me....

I had the same thing going on a while back, in the end it turned out to be the video card drivers. It took about two months just to find that out, just because all the drivers are updated does not mean they are stable in your system. In your case I might not be hardware at all.

I've just uninstalled all the drivers for graphic card and let windows re install it, see what happens :p

yes, i had to when i built my pc graphic card wouldn't work until i used disk

Let me rephrase this, did you ever boot to the Live CD to see if the crashes continued?

Back