• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

burning softwares

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ninjasper

Registered
which is the best/fastest free program for burning? i really didn't want another 3rd party app for creating audio cd's cuz i'm a low-process fiend, but for some reason windows media player 11 isn't letting me burn items in the burn list [not detecting my pioneer drive or something?].

so i fell back on a free trial for roxio's latest disc creator program, but it's only letting me burn at 4x and this is just cd-rw. my drive supports 48x or 52x, one of the standard optimal speeds for cd's. anyhow, this is slower than the free trial on my former dell comp. i hate getting nickel and dimed into getting my own hardware to operate at full potential. i'm sure yall know the feeling too.

so if anyone could tell me why wmp won't let me burn or of a good free alternative burning program, i'd be grateful. :beer:

Does imgburn do audio cds? I have only used it for images.. (hence the name) when I have run into problems with windows not wanting to burn something I usually DL cheetah burner and use that..its rare that I burn anything anyway.. HDDs are so cheap anymore

yeah i dont see that it does support audio cd's which is what im gettin at here. idk. mostly i just wish the windows media player wouldn't suck a fat one and realize i have a burning drive installed.

Back