• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buying new vid card gigabyte?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dougan

Will it fit on my board a7a266 its kinda tight in there? Should i get the gigabyte or the radeon, and is the gigabyte on newegg the 275/275 cause that is what it says. Thanks

Maya 8500LE

It's 250/250, with 4ns ram. The retail Ati 8500 is 3.6ns ram. It is however, the best LE out that I'm aware of with those big sinks and hardware-monitoring. Skip just got one and was able to clock it up to the 280's/280's range which is not quite as good as most retail 8500's clock to.... 300/300 on average. Very good value and features though for a few $ less than the retail Ati. But a retail Ati 8500 will do better especially once you spend some cash for cooling parts that is...

Gigabyte will release their high-end non-LE version (possibly superior to retail ATi 8500's)very soon, though it will sell for around $250.

Back