• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can anyone help me to make my memory timming stable

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kingme

Registered
i over clock my CPU but every other 10mns it will going to pause to a particular screen that im viewing and also with the game im playing
can anyone help me please to solve my issue please

my specs are

CPU: C2Q [email protected]
MOBO: Asus P5Kpl AM SE
Memor: Apacer 2X1 Gig @ 5-6-6-15
HD: Wester Digital 320
PSU: (Generic One) 550W
VCARD: NVIDIA 9500GT 1gig

Do you mean Windows is locking up, and you have to do a hard reboot? Is your overclock Prime stable at 3.2GHz? What's your current Vcore (as shown in CPU-Z while running Prime at 400MHz x 8), the VID of your chip (can be found in Real Temp--> 'Settings' page--> Max Core VID), default frequency of your RAM (including SPD timings and voltage), current DRAM frequency, VTT, etc.?

I have been helping him out via PM, and mentioned to him to post here with a lot of the items you are looking for redduc. Sadly, we still havent passed the hurdle of "how do I print screen" yet (Make CPUz the active window, press Alt+Print Screen, Paste into MSPaint, save it, then attach it to the forums). Hopefully once he sees that PM or this post, we will have moved forward.

Back