• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't Downloading Anything Off Uplay At All

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

I am having issues with Uplay and I have read that Ubisoft are having server issues and they are trying to fix them, but my issue goes back about a month ago well before the current issue surfaced I have been trying to download some games

The Division
AC Black Flag
The Crew

But for the life of me Uplay will not download anything for a long period of time in fact 2 mins of downloading and it stops completely until I restart the program when I start to download I then go to the download page and it then shows a message below as seen in the screen shot attached but for those who can't see it always says "while you play games, we'll restore connection to a service that got interrupted. some things may look odd in the client in the meantime."

uplay error.png

The download then just slows down and that's it I have to restart, I've spoken to Ubi Support and I've done everything they've said

Removing Uplay
Downloading install latest version as an admin
Clearing temp folder
Checking for windows updates
Drivers are up to date
port forwarded the right ports as they say

Yet I never need to port forward before at all I really want to play the divison again as a shooter but can't solve this issue at all.

PS: I can't seem to access this website at all via Firefox 57 it says it's an unsecure connection and I can't post anything with FF at all I have to use IE11 all the time

What website can't you access? Uplay.ubisoft.com?

Works fine for me.

Says you're in England... Maybe they're blocking your IP address? Have you tried contacting their support?

What website can't you access? Uplay.ubisoft.com?

Works fine for me.

Says you're in England... Maybe they're blocking your IP address? Have you tried contacting their support?

No this actual forum through Firefox it says it's an unsecure connection and won't let me proceed, and as stated I can't post anything on this forum when using FF I can only access and do all the normal things through IE11.

Back