• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can't log in to Battle.net account

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aznsound

i have StarCraft 2. i gave both of my trials to my girlfriend. she signed up and used up one. she's now trying to log back into the same Battle.net account to enter the second trial but it says "this service is not available" even though i can log into my account with no problems. we've also tried resetting the password but it says the email address and names do not match.

she tried to re-signup for an account using the same email address but it says it's already in use.

after this second trial, we are buying another copy for her. does this mean she'll have to use another email address and start over again? she'd rather use the same account if possible.

she was playing when the first trial code expired in the middle of the game. she immediately went to the Battle.net website to enter in the second trial and that's where she encountered a problem. so i guess it might be a bug then?

it's all good now. i think her account didn't log off properly when the trial's 7 hour timer limit cut her off in the middle of a game. that's why trying again after about an hour worked because the account probably timed out by then.

Back