• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case anyone???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eradda02

I need to find a case so i can fit a water pump radiator ect... but i dont want a HUGE case, i dont want to spend alot ether...

I have an Antec sx830. It is a good size case but not overly huge. It's about $100 with shipping, and comes with a 300w PSU and two 80mm exaust fans.

Another good alternitive is the Enlight mid tower. I'm not sure what the model # is.

I fit mine (EHEIM 1046 & DangerDen Cube in a 17" tall by 15" long by 7" wide...kinda tight, but it fits.

My Enlight would probably fit a DD cube with a 92 mm fan. MAYBE a 120, but cutting the hole for the 92mm was difficult enough. I haven't done it yet myself because I don't want to buy any pre-made parts for my water cooler. I have been working on it for a while now and the fun of it for me is doing it all myself. I don't even care about how high I can overclock even though i know my duron would do 1100 with a voltage mod. It does 1030 or so with 1.89.

Back