• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Catalyst 6.8 is out.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hehe, I game now.

About 4 months ago, Oblivion came out. Just before that I finally built my dream rig. My dream rig choked all over Oblivion and I kinda thought, enough is enough. Sold the rig and went back to the P4 630. Stuck a 6200 with Turbocache in there. ;)

Then Core 2 starting making net waves. I would also attempt to play HALO, my love, once again on the 6200. It ran like a champ @ 640x480/Low details. And of course I wanted more...

That's the story! :eek: Moral: Once a gamer, always a gamer.

Will this chuck patch for oblivion give me better performance in it even if i dont run HDR with AA? And you just dl it and install right? Not like a driver of anything?

When installing this, do you have to download the "required download" dot net if you already have the latest .Net from windows update?

boot into safe mode, uninstall them, run driver cleaner + cab cleaner, boot back in regular mode and install away.

its always best to clear out old drivers as to avoid possible driver conflicts.

Back