• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap large drives....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got a great deal on a wd 180gb bb model with udma 100 card for $199-100 mir. I saw on fatwallet the other day that CompUSA still has the deal going for business customers. Just got my rebate checks today. Sa-weeet!

If you're interested, it's a sweet deal. For that kind of a price, I don't mind that it's not an 8 mb model. It's still 7200 rpm!

AmigoThree said:

you could use the coupons for staples found at bensbargains, or slickdels.net and take maybe 30 off the total making it an even better deal. If you sign up for computerlandcentral you can get a printable coupon I think spoofee.com might have a 12% with no membership requirements.

make it even better. I havent tried this but try getting some pirntable coupons for staples. have them pricematch frys and you can get it free of rebates and 10 dollars cheaper.

Back