• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check these out!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
those look pretty cool if you are using UV reactive lights in your case.. im thinking about going that route with my next case

hmmm...actually, I'm kinda partial to those black ones (since I don't have UV in my case, lol).....but alas, I hid all my wires and most of my molex in a wire loom, heh. Wouldnt do me much good, hehe.

But I like those wire splicers they have.....nifty, and quite useful....theyre towards the bottom.

DaveSauce said:
hmmm...actually, I'm kinda partial to those black ones (since I don't have UV in my case, lol).....but alas, I hid all my wires and most of my molex in a wire loom, heh. Wouldnt do me much good, hehe.

But I like those wire splicers they have.....nifty, and quite useful....theyre towards the bottom.

Those splices you talk about are at radioshack. They have dual, tripple, and quad.

yea the're cool. i like both the uv and black. i would actually order some but shipping is way too high

www.allelectronics.com has the dual and triple for those splicers at much cheaper costs. They're like 3-4 bucks for a hundred of them.. along with some other neat stuff (to make up for shipping) their "High speed" 120mm fans are close in power to the 120mm Sunon tornados and cost 5.00 each + fan grill.. ;)
However when using all these be sure to note the power ratings as these are designed for phone wiring and therefore not much current is needed to run through them(aka, low tolerances). Melted a few things before inwhen doing my monitor mod because of that :rolleyes:

Back