• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Checkboxes Missing From Folder Options/ Programs missing from start menu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JohnnyGalaga

Hello,

This is on a Windows 7 64-bit machine. How can I make the missing checkboxes re-appear? This is when you're in a folder and you click Tools > Folder Options... and then you go to the View tab. Thanks. snap001.jpg

Hello,

I have an issue with the Windows 7 Start Menu where all the program shortcuts are missing. When you click on Start on the lower left, then
All Programs, it usually shows a complete list of all the installed programs. But Mine has suddenly gone blank. Now there's no programs showing. Is there is any way to restore it? Thanks. snap002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I managed to fix the missing checkboxes issue. It was simply a matter of the theme colors needed to be changed back and forth to make them visible. But I'm still missing everything from All Programs.

Judging by the color scheme in your Sig, you like to mess with colors, don't you!

Back