• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chieftec Dragon Series

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mine should arrive tomorrow,i bought it with 4 enermax,could tell you,how it works,.will install everything next week

I have a DA-01WD it's a large fulltower server case but it's really strong. You probably don't need one that big and it's $100 also made out of steel and is heavy. Great case though mine is silver. I got some LED fans in the front so the front vents glow it looks really cool. :D:D

Ritalin said:
cool!
may i ask why that one?

first i thought about going tt xaser III,but,is is sooooooo damn heavy in weight...
so i searched for a decent good cooled alternative,and i think,the chieftech midi tower,would be nice,for the money...
and,blue is one of my favorite colours

I have two black dx-01wd. I also have 4 80mm enermax in it. Driving all fans on min. speed setting... works great!
The chieftec cases in general are easy to work with. A filled up case would be a real heavyweighter though.

Cool, anyone ever heard of "Supertalent" cases?
You can google them and see for yoruself but they look cool!

hehe,ok,if its enough,to run the fans on min speed,would be nice,but howerever,my cpu cooling+my graka cooler(giant 2) make so much noise,think it will never be a "silent" tower... :p

Back