• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats Super Nade!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Folks,

Thank you very much! This was something unlooked for. I hope I can justify your faith in me and carry out my responsibilities in making these forums an interesting and fun place to be :)

I'd say that it is you guys, the members who inspire me to ask questions and encourage discussions.

:beer: to you all!

Super Nade said:
Folks,

Thank you very much! This was something unlooked for. I hope I can justify your faith in me and carry out my responsibilities in making these forums an interesting and fun place to be :)

I'd say that it is you guys, the members who inspire me to ask questions and encourage discussions.

:beer: to you all!

Is that what we're supposed to do???
/me runs and hides while trying to rebuild my online persona.
:D

Congrats again, 'Nade. :)

Folks,

Thank you all for your support. Truly appreciate the kind words. I can now make polls...yay!!!! :D

PS*kevin007, you sig had me in splits !

We're up to three already, just you guys wait, us Indians are gonna take this place over, lol. :p Congrats again. :thup:

Back