• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CONTEST: week 7 notes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Preachr46 said:
The prizes look great. I just wish I had enough horsepower to make run for them.

all you have to do is get 5 point's each week to be able to win. if you get 50 point's a week it doesn't increase your chances of winning. everyone has an equal chance.

RoadWarrior said:
Walaka, you might get away with it, it's not one of those treble wide ones with multiply redundant PSUs and drive arrays. Just a nice sized tower.

Charles HF, yeah, apart fromt this week a cinder landed in the hat and now he's handwriting out 1000 names again :D

BUt wait .. doesnt a full tower mean it MUST be filled.. every slot, every bay MUUHHAHAHAHAHAA

I think Nas is letting the suspense build.

enough all ready. j/k

steve

Great prizes. Would be great to set up a new folding box. ;)

Just curious about the contest stats page on Wooliet, what happened week 5? I'm pretty sure I've been submitting 15-20 WUs/wk. Do the goose eggs in wk5 diminish chances of winning the big box? :confused:

Damn, didn't know about that page, and if I had I might have noticed that I'd obviously screwed up my signing up. I've been folding under RoadWarrior(www.overclockers.com) somehow one unit got in under just the name RoadWarrior, and that's what's showing on those stats :( Guess I've been wishing for these prizes without having a hope in hell all along. I was looking at the Folding team site stats and seeing (up until this week, a lot of people got split up) RoadWarrior and RoadWarrior(www.overclockers.com) stats combined and thinking all was okay. *sigh* Thought I mentioned when I mailed NAS in week 3 or 4 that I was using that name, guess he thought he had me right though.

I guess I'll just have to wait for the next contest and make sure I sign up right :rolleyes:

Road Warrior

Tinker32 said:
Great prizes. Would be great to set up a new folding box. ;)

Just curious about the contest stats page on Wooliet, what happened week 5? I'm pretty sure I've been submitting 15-20 WUs/wk. Do the goose eggs in wk5 diminish chances of winning the big box? :confused:

You're right, there's definitely something strange about week 5. It seems to me like points from week 5 has been added to week 4, because I have more points in that week than possible ( I think).

oh that sux - i hope we can ignore week 5

apparently in week 4 i put out 135 points which i know i am not capable of even with my brother folding - then week 5 is 0 :(

Rich

0 1
93.44 2
93.44 inc
242.78 3
149.34 inc
648.06 4
405.28 inc
648.06 5
0 inc
852.09 6
204.03 inc

if im jumpin at least 200 a week, howd i get zero on week 5:confused: :confused: around week 3 i added my other 3 rigs.
Also, i KNOW i got WUs in before that first friday. something odd here.

Somethin' smells fishy. I got 5.something week 5. I have been getting 90 to 95 points a week.

I made 5 points for week 5, but there are people here who didn't.

steve

that page is not the page that i go by, i use a private page via ftp to check the stats and then i check over them manually to verify the points...

FOLD ON
NAS

Back