• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ecoyne

I need help can anyone give me advice on a heatsink and fan for a AMD 2100. Just lost my AMD 1.4 do to fan or heatsink?

ecoyne said:
I need help can anyone give me advice on a heatsink and fan for a AMD 2100. Just lost my AMD 1.4 do to fan or heatsink?

if you're willing to spend the money....an Alpha is the best for the price (IMHO). Alpha's are all I've ever used.....since I started here.

for the price i would say the thermalright AX-7. This thing is doing quite well in every review.

Welcome to the forums, ecoyne!!!
Whatever you do, stay away from any of the orbs by Thermaltake. You'll be wuch happier with a Glaciator or a Glaciator II.

I'd recommend one of the Vantec, CDK model fans. They are a bit noisy, but get the job done really well.

svc golden gates are 25 bucks shipped for the bare heatsink and it works great!! but if you want to spend the money go for an ax-7, they are the best hsf i guess....

Back