• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Corsair 900D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dangerouSoul

Hi guys, i bought the corsair obsidian 900D, i have kind a problem, when installing the gpu i can´t install the screws to hold it on place.Is there anyway to do it properly?Maybe i will have to drill two holes to put the screwdriver to install the screws.Any advice?

Last edited:
You should be able to hand start them if you can't get the screwdriver in there. Philips drivers will work on a bit of an angle, there's also stubby drivers sockets for a ratchet quite a few options that don't involve drilling holes

You should be able to hand start them if you can't get the screwdriver in there. Philips drivers will work on a bit of an angle, there's also stubby drivers sockets for a ratchet quite a few options that don't involve drilling holes

Stubby drivers sockets are those you can do angles right? English is not my native language.. =)

Stubby Philips #2

View attachment 205082

Socket driver for a ratchet

View attachment 205083

Thanks mate ��. I was confused with other kind of screwdriver. Can I order parts for the 900D?accessories.. Like latches, magnets stuff like that, I'm not able to create a ticket on the corsair support page. I want some spare parts and I don't find them anywhere.

It's usually easiest to e-mail them and just ask if you can't find what you're looking for. I have found most companies are easy to deal with and will direct to to the right place or give you a price and send them out to you.

It's usually easiest to e-mail them and just ask if you can't find what you're looking for. I have found most companies are easy to deal with and will direct to to the right place or give you a price and send them out to you.

Yes mate, agreed. The only problem is i can´t email them to speak to them don´t know why =(. When it asks for part number i don´t know what that is so i can´t send the email. It is mandatory that part number.

You should be able to just edit your original post, go to advanced and at the top there'l be some drop downs, you'll find it there

Back