• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU coins (XPM/PTS)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is PTS dead or is the wallet screwed up?

I sent 4 PTS to bter, and I still don't have 1 confirm 6 hours later!

Or is PTS just that slow?

Probably rescan wallet. I have had a transaction not go through before on bitcoin. I think I had to reset the wallet.

I would check the block chain with your transaction ID
I did... nothing till now
Probably rescan wallet. I have had a transaction not go through before on bitcoin. I think I had to reset the wallet.

Restarted and it was 19 hours behind, but still nothing until now.

7 hours later and I got my first confirm. :bang head

Coins are in my Bter account safely so we are good.
But I did some research, and it turns out that some big PTS miner choose to accept 1 transaction per block! ypool does this!!

So when beeeeer.org finds a block, tons of PTS transactions go through...
Which might explain things.....

Did you ever update to the bitshares wallet thingie?

Difficulty was severely stuck, so it might take some time.

"Bitshares PTS" v 1.0.0 unk-beta is what I'm running.

I noticed they changed the wallet to Bitshare-PTS so I upgraded. :shrug:

PTS Diff dropped like a rock... been mining today and already made 2 PTS with 12500 cpm

PTS Diff dropped like a rock... been mining today and already made 2 PTS with 12500 cpm

Indeed, I was considering mining it, but my ISP is throttling my internet hard, so there is no chance I could sync my PTS wallet and mine without connection issues :(

And the difficulty will be re-targeting in 1 day..
and it looks like a huge diff increase too :(

Indeed, I was considering mining it, but my ISP is throttling my internet hard, so there is no chance I could sync my PTS wallet and mine without connection issues :(

And the difficulty will be re-targeting in 1 day..
and it looks like a huge diff increase too :(

I haven't synced my PTS wallet in like a month... you don't need that to mine...

well it's where I have my PTS deposits set up soooo...
I always thought it was bad practice to mine to an exchange?

My deposits are sent to my PTS wallet... doesn't have to be synced all the time... not even my BTC wallet is synced all the time... I only open it once a week and then I get my weeks payments...

My deposits are sent to my PTS wallet... doesn't have to be synced all the time... not even my BTC wallet is synced all the time... I only open it once a week and then I get my weeks payments...

huh??

How do you know your balances and how ca you send your coins if the wallet is not synced???

huh??

How do you know your balances and how ca you send your coins if the wallet is not synced???

I know the balance once I sync my wallet...

This is my PTS wallet number Pg7jeYMWd8Bf6NxHkwZsBDcFGe8sVMotre

once I open the PTS wallet on the PC, it'll sync and all my coins will appear.

Same thing with BTC, and every other coin.... your wallet doesn't need to be connected all the time... unless you're solo mining.

I know the balance once I sync my wallet...

This is my PTS wallet number Pg7jeYMWd8Bf6NxHkwZsBDcFGe8sVMotre

once I open the PTS wallet on the PC, it'll sync and all my coins will appear.

Same thing with BTC, and every other coin.... your wallet doesn't need to be connected all the time... unless you're solo mining.

Ahh. Gotchya.

I thought you just opened the wallet and sent the coins then closed it.

I can't sync the wallet becasue I'm being throttled down to a measly ~50 Kb/s :bang head

So it would cut off my miners becasue the internet is soooo slow.
(I'm being throttled because I had to download a large portion of the BTC blockchain.. twice and on 20 Gb/month... it eats up a lot. )

Ahh. Gotchya.

I thought you just opened the wallet and sent the coins then closed it.

I can't sync the wallet becasue I'm being throttled down to a measly ~50 Kb/s :bang head

So it would cut off my miners becasue the internet is soooo slow.
(I'm being throttled because I had to download a large portion of the BTC blockchain.. twice and on 20 Gb/month... it eats up a lot. )

You can mine without connecting the wallet... I have the 2 coins from today unsynced... but once I start my wallet either today, tomorrow, next month or next year, the coins will appear in my wallet once it catches up to the network.

You can mine without connecting the wallet... I have the 2 coins from today unsynced... but once I start my wallet either today, tomorrow, next month or next year, the coins will appear in my wallet once it catches up to the network.

I know, but what I'm saying is, I can't send those coins until I can synce my wallet.
And I can't sync my wallet until the 17th, as that's when my bandwidth is reset and they should stop throttling.

I know, but what I'm saying is, I can't send those coins until I can synce my wallet.
And I can't sync my wallet until the 17th, as that's when my bandwidth is reset and they should stop throttling.

True... but I would mine up to 10... the rest an be sold later...

I have 7 or so PTS not including what I've mined today...

Back