• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Danger Den Waterblock Gets my VOTE!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ElectricMan

Registered
I just recieved my danger den cooling block (maze style)made outta copper and I also received a Tidal pool aluminum. I installed both on my system and here are the stats.

Tidal pool 39c idle - 43c under 1 hr load

Danger Den 35c idle - 40c under 1 hr load.

Danger Den's block is AWESOME , it is heavy and made Excellent , the clip to hold to the MB the the easiest I have ever used. They have my vote and my future business!!!

With air cooling (alpha pep66t) I was getting 40C under load. Hmm Danger Den seems to be the way to go then for a decent block. My current block sucks worse than the alpha lol Wish I could get some feedback on thier cooling cube radiator though.....

I just installed a Danger Den Waterblock (copper) an it works great. Temps stays at 32C at idle an 38C full load,without a radiator yet.
Now have installed radiator(Hayden model 401(29.99 at pepboys) an attached a 120mm 110 volt fan from radio shack. Temps 27C at idle an 34C full load

Yep I love the copper block - with the copper cube radiator I don't have to worry about corrosion (I hope...). And the clip to hold it down is awesome :)

Just a shame it isn't as shiny as the pics - some lapping sorted that out but of course it just oxidises again ;P

Back