• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

different temps using realtemp and speedfan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

abarth_1200

Maybe a question better answered here.

I have been using realtemp since I built my pc but I recently downloaded speedfan, I get different readings from each app.

Right now realtemp reads 37 degrees C and speedfan reads CPU 30C, system 35C, core0 42C, core1 42C and temp 41C.

The problem I have is which application should I keep my eye on when checking if im withen max temps when stressing pc and if its speedfan which item should I check.

Maybe a question better answered here.

I have been using realtemp since I built my pc but I recently downloaded speedfan, I get different readings from each app.

Right now realtemp reads 37 degrees C and speedfan reads CPU 30C, system 35C, core0 42C, core1 42C and temp 41C.

The problem I have is which application should I keep my eye on when checking if im withen max temps when stressing pc and if its speedfan which item should I check.

RealTemp by all means. That is the one I use daily. You can also use Coretemp and CpuTempWatch.

Back