• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do I have Winbond BH-5 memory?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Slappi said:
Does the K8N Neo Platinum support 3.2v without a mod?

Also will 3.2v kill the ram fast?

And can that ram get to 500(250mhz) at 3.2v and at what timings if so?

Thanks.
I don't know about that board. 3.2v full time would not be recommended, it takes something to get something, and yes it will run at those timings with 3.2v if everything else is up to par and the same quality as the rams. There can't be any issues with the ram though for it to be able to perform at that level.

Definitely bh-5's... i've got the ones w/ the black heat spreaders :) Very nice sticks I must say. Managed to get a screenshot off at 240 @ 2.9V (2.94 actual)... maybe could've been even higher but didn't try. :thup:

At 3.2V you'd need to cool those sticks. And heat spreaders are a hinderance then apparently. If you're not concerned about your warranty and as long as you're careful then it's ok to take them off. But if you don't need to, then there's no point.

Back