• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does any one have a Minolta Dimage Camera

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

Hey

Specifically a Minolta DiMage 5 - the owner of the camera lost the install cd which comes with the software needed to read the RAW images files- Minolta has been useless in helping me!!!! and just keeps saying to call them which i do and then i can not get through to anyone!

So, does any one have the Dimage Software cd and could possible let me grab the software needed?

they dont have it form there, they only have the updates - i need the full software :(, thnx though.

Yep looks like they have it for download on there site. It is weird that a customer service rep would not have pointed that out:confused:

u can't download it from their site?

those 2 downloada are firmware and an update for the software, but not the whole thing......... or am i going blind?

Digital camera
Dimage 5
Windows XP

02/10/2003 DiMAGE Viewer Update Ver 2.1.1 - Win 3.08 MB
10/02/2002 DiMAGE 5 Firmware Update - Win 668 KB

is all they have the 3.08mb is only an update, not the full software

Looks like you are sol. I would write them an email and see where that gets you:(

If you do not have a full version of the OPTIONAL DiMAGE Viewer 2.0, it can be purchased through Minolta’s on-line store.

:(

i had emailed them, they then emailed me saying please call us - i called them and all i got were answering machines and no one got back to me.

is like - the camera was paid for, and now u would make your customers pay AGAIN for software that was included in the first place..

i ahd been considering buying a minolta 7 myself, as this 5 is my friend i live with - but with support like there's that i have experienced so far, no minolta 7 for me!

If they said to call and you could not get to a person just email them back and tell them that. They should be able to help.

Back