• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dont buy from memorysuppliers.com or premiersystem.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aukyub

Registered
they charged me and didnt send me the product.. and when i asked for refund, they told me to wait. i already been waiting for 5 weeks and i didnt see my money going back to my account. any idea????

thanks.

That sucks dude, sorry to hear that. Next time buy from crucial, they have an excellent product and dont waste any time shipping it. They have a special going on right now too with free shipping. I just recieved my ram from them and am very pleased with it.

Tell them about what happened.
You have been charged received no product and requested a refund and have not gotten a credit 5 weeks later.
Most credit card companys will charge back the company for you so you dont have to pay.

Placid said:
If you paid with a credit card call your credit card company.

You'll have to WRITE your credit card company and file a dispute with them. If I remember correctly you only have 8 weeks to do this!!! So get to writting!!! It doesn't have to be long just explain what happend and send it.

Hope you see your money.

You can try www.clarkhoward.com

Hope this helps

Rob

Chargebacks

Definitely write the credit card company. I work for a retailer and deal with credit card charges on a daily basis. Every merchant has a chargeback account, and if a customer writes and says they were wrongly charged, the money is taken from the merchant's chargeback account, and the merchant has a certain amount of time to prove they had a right to the funds (a register receipt, AVS, something).

Credit card companies do NOT like chargebacks... they will jump a merchant's tail that racks up lots of them... sometimes even more effective than a BBB call... get their credit processing revoked and they'll never rip anyone off again.

Back