• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Duke Nukem To Use New Physics Engine

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hmm how many just game engines have they gone through so far? they planning to set a record with how many physics engines they can go through to? :eek:

Sounds interesting, big fan of duke3d. Ima just wait for it to release, meanwhile just havin other games fill in for the time being :rolleyes:

(Dont forget Duke Nukem Forever Retired) :D

Would they just finish this? Stop switching engines, who cares if its a little out of date...the original duke3d didn't set any new standards with graphics, so why should this one have too?

This game couldn't possibly be worth the wait at this point, it smells like another diakanata.

This seems kind of like saying halflife 2 will have an awesome physics engine back in the days when original HL came out, its still a long way away, I wont get my hopes up until I at least see a screen shot

LOL , not even with screenshots . Don't forget that DNF has been shown at several E3 expos and severral screenshots have been posted . But it still isn't here .

Back