• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EPOX 8RDA+ Nforce 2 board now on Pricewatch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can't wait to see this board. Too bad its ETA is just "Late Nov", for only $130 too (where the Asus is going from $150 to $200 at Newegg).

Okay, so the SSP is out, what about the IGP? The only reason I'd buy an Nvidia motherboard is for the integrated graphics. Any word on a release date for that?

I'd rather wait for some reviews.
wait for Abit really...
something to match the quality of my KD7 raid.

though it will be interesting to see what soyo comes up with.

I wouldn't take a posting by Lynn Computer of a board with an ETA to be the spoken word... They had posted the Epox M762A (Dual socket A board) as going to be available in like February and I never even saw one anywhere until July. They tend to post stuff on their web site very, very early, so don't get your DIMM's in a knot.

I'd be careful guys and let some reviews come out first. You don't want any nasty surprises like 8x agp not working (first rev of 9700) or PC2700 ram "ready" but not working (last spring, KT333) and STILL no jadec standard for kt400 ram (but KT400 are pc3200 ready!)... LOL I'm cautious after what happened to me last spring with Corsair and 2700 ram and a still smoking off the line kt333.

waiting saves you $ and pain...

ABIT here I come...

h0mersimps0n said:
I'd be careful guys and let some reviews come out first. You don't want any nasty surprises like 8x agp not working (first rev of 9700) or PC2700 ram "ready" but not working (last spring, KT333) and STILL no jadec standard for kt400 ram (but KT400 are pc3200 ready!)... LOL I'm cautious after what happened to me last spring with Corsair and 2700 ram and a still smoking off the line kt333.

waiting saves you $ and pain...

ABIT here I come...
curses abit $#%^ no water block mounting holes...

Thank god the epox board has some waterblock mounting holes after i get my prometia I will need them or I will just have a watercooler on my vid card :(

h0mersimps0n said:
...waiting saves you $ and pain...

Well by the time you get the stable setup that you wanted, there's something else you want that's better, causing you more pain :(
Still, I've stayed away from upgrading for four years, wonder if I should wait some more ;) (Hmm...thinks about those Hammers and DDR-II :D)

Back