• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eve Online [OCForums Corporation in here]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Why don't you guys use EVEMon? If you dont have any skills training it will pretty much notify you in the tasktray like every minute saying so, you can also set up plans like.. for what ship you want to fly and it will tell you the skills you need.

Why don't you guys use EVEMon? If you dont have any skills training it will pretty much notify you in the tasktray like every minute saying so, you can also set up plans like.. for what ship you want to fly and it will tell you the skills you need.

I dont really like evemon, or EFT.

I keep trying it out and after a few weeks I will drop it back off whatever rig it is.

Then again, I have fun doing WTF WHY fits and testing them out.

Got a harbi fit I am teting now that is gang use only but it is solely meant for "where do you think you are going?"

I'm in my second month of play, have no idea whats going on, still on training missions, and just following evemon as to what ship I want to fly next lol

basically start with the noob ship, get into a frig and then look at the different ships and ask around here or read the EvE-O forums for ideas on what to get into afterwards. It is all dependent on playstyle. I have one acct that has yet to run a mission or even fire a weapon.

But she has been into 0.0 already on a hauling run for me.

I have another acct that has yet to get out of a combat ship (excluding pod) and has never mined or hauled anything.

right now im just in a cruiser, the minmitar stabber.. all i've been doing so far is just the tut missions.. Still not sure what i want to do yet tho, So ive just randomly been training skills and bookmarking mining sites and what not

Take note Sjaak of what happens to new players like these one.

Seems like you had a fun trip :p

right now im just in a cruiser, the minmitar stabber.. all i've been doing so far is just the tut missions.. Still not sure what i want to do yet tho, So ive just randomly been training skills and bookmarking mining sites and what not

If your into combat, get into a hurricane if you can soon.

Where are you flying out of in the Minmatar region? I'm in the area of Emol, Ammold, Pator, Rens typically on every night around 10-12PM CST.

Give me a shout ingame if your in the area at that time and I might be able to help or answer your questions ingame. "Deathman" is the name ingame.

I use EVEmon a little. More or less when I decide a big path of skills I want to follow though over the past few months I've had some long skill trains so really haven't been looking into it too much.

I use EFT more to play around with fits before purchasing things, expecially some of the pricier items I use.

realize I travel about 90% for work (as in I am home 8 days out of 3 months). My situation is different then almost everyone else.

Plenty of time at night keep occupied by a game then. Guessing when your out you have a nice laptop to run all 4 accounts at once?

Plenty of time at night keep occupied by a game then. Guessing when your out you have a nice laptop to run all 4 accounts at once?

in non pvp yes.

I can run all 4 accts at once. Typically if I am on a roam I will have 1-2 accts on only.

DV7-3085DX IIRC is the model..

Just got done unloading 1 42u rack and loading 2 others. I am beat and brain is broken.

Back