• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H Member Spotlights List

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
updated at last!

Sorry Landshark!

Good news guys! Wife and I are looking at buying a house soon. Yes, that means my time will be even more limited for a while, but once we get our OWN house, I won't hafta worry about landlord breathing down my neck anymore.... WOOT!

I swear Landshark, I'll get back to doing these sooner or later.

Good luck with the new house THF! :thup:

I haven't moved in 15 years ... my wife if making noises about it but i shudder to think of a major clean out job :eek:

This is the longest i have stayed in a house ... i guess i should acknowlege that I am a pack rat.

:beer: :beer: <- we need a cookie smilie :D

Excellent job I must say.

I never actually saw my F@H Spotlight because I went on hiatus for a bit, but that was really awesome. I read about 3 or 4 in full, quite enlightening.

bumpety. did a major update to the list. I plan on going through and bumping each thread I missed to get up to date on my fellow forum members

We haven't had a new T32 member spotlight in some time. :(

I'll nominate everyone on my threats list..at least a couple might except, PM being sent to LS right now.

63 to 69 need to be added to the sticky list

I think it might be more a matter of folks excepting the nomination.

Last edited:
will send out the invitation soon. keep the nomination coming guys!! :cool:

p.s. I'm thinking I might make a new thread for the member spotlight list since THF has been busy w/ RL and the list haven't been updated for awhile. or unless the Mod grant me a way to edit THF's post?

Back