• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fan controllers on an Antec 900

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oakstave

Has anyone done this? The Antec has individual 3 way switches for the fan speeds, but is is possible to set up a fan controller for them so I don't have to crack the case everytime I want to turn them up/down? I'm guessing some wiring is involved.

Last edited:
Yah, they do have fan speed monitoring, so yah, a controller will work with them. I usually keep them at a rate high enough to keep my rig cool, but not too high to be loud and annoying.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear! So when I set the switches, I'm basically setting the maximum for the fans. I can still limit them using a nice lcd monitor... sweet. Thinking about the Zalman zm-stg1

Thanks!

My god I can be an idiot... which most regular readers here already know :bang head

I meant a Zalman ZM-MFC2... ZM-STG1 is thermal grease... :rolleyes:

Anyone have an opinion on the fan controller? (Not the grease.)

lol, squirt more grease into the fan to make it go slower and you have yourself a nifty fan controller :D

LOL. Been waiting for the razzin on this one... I'm still working on the Think, Post loop. I keep getting it in the wrong order. :beer:

Back