• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fic AD11

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cole

First i want to say thanks for all the help that i have recieved from this forum although i have never posted here you all helped me built and overclock my first computer with no problems. A Kt7 mb with a Duron 700 @ 950. Now to my question. Is the Fic Ad11 a good board to use to overclock? Is it has easy as the Abit board to overclock? I bought a new Cpu a while back a 900 Thunderbird will it work in the Ad11 board and one last thing a friend is looking at the Fic Az11e can u change the clock speed in bios once the cpu is unlocked like the Abit board? Sorry for all this but thanks for your time. Chris Coleman

I am not sure of issues with the AD11...

With the AZ11E, vcore and multiplier are adjusted with DIP's on the motherboard, FSB can be done in the BIOS. It is not as easy to use as the Abit but is a very inexpensive board and seems to be able to overclock Durons decently.

SickBoy

Back