• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First W/C Rig *pics*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
umm no real troubles. I choose to make mine a very compact system, so in order to do that i had to cut the Cd rom bay to allow the tubings room to turn. But if you don't plan on doing something like that the setup is very easy.

I did run into some trouble when using the pump. Intially it leaked and i used a few layers of teflon tape to seal it up. Just make sure you do thorough leak testing before you put it in your computer and try not to mess with the waterblock barb connections and the pump connections. I found these were the hardest to get on and remove the tubes from, so i just worked around them.

Here is a pic of the window i just made to shoe off my rig.
http://www.geocities.com/icewilly27/Case_9.JPG
(Pics are #1-9 btw)

Thanks, I used a dremel to do the whole thing. Fiberglass bits and then the deburring bit. Its a slow process and took about 4-5 hours i think, but it was worth it.

Lol, yes there were a few tiny "blunders" as well called them, but nothing too serious. I took my time with it. Unfortunately there is a tiny scratch in the plexi glass now, right in the middle to. its going to drive me CRAZY...:mad:

Back