• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Copy of Ground Control

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SniperXX

This is my 1st time posting in the Cyber Deals so here it goes. This is for a free copy of the game so I think it counts as a cyber deal.. lol.

Well Fileplanet is offering free downloads of Ground Control. I havent played the game and dont know much about it, but hey its a free game, lol. I am currently downloading it, the wait was 30min so I went for it.

Heres the description from FP.
Ground Control is a visually stunning, frenetically paced real-time action strategy game of war, secrets, and distant worlds. VU Games and IGN/GameSpy bring you the full, FREE version of this hit-action RTS title. THis version is also bundled with the hot multiplayer demo of Ground Control II: Operation Exodus.

Linky
http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/142438.shtml

Image from FilePlanet.
142438ss.jpg

how is the link to a DEMO a cyber deal :-/ its a demo its meant to be free.

Drec said:
how is the link to a DEMO a cyber deal :-/ its a demo its meant to be free.
copy of the 1st ground control game full version comes with the demo for free.

Maxvla said:
copy of the 1st ground control game full version comes with the demo for free.

Well, Seeing as this is free and a free demo too im off to download :D
great find sniper mate, I just gotta wait now with my 512 :( and 26mins que...

Thanks. I never really go to FP much cuz I hate those waits. So usually I just ask a friend to DL stuff for me, like game patches. So he just puts them on CD.

But this time I dunno, I needed an update and he was out of town so I went to the main page and saw that, lol. Kinda found it by luck. :)

Back