• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free EverQuest Trilogy for 30 days

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You could also DL a Everquest Server Emulator and screw around with that. I didn't link it as Sony/Verant has harsher policies than EA concerning this, and I don't want any trouble coming, but its not difficult to find if you look around.

Aslan said:
You could also DL a Everquest Server Emulator and screw around with that. I didn't link it as Sony/Verant has harsher policies than EA concerning this, and I don't want any trouble coming, but its not difficult to find if you look around.

Idk if were allowed to talk about that on this forum even, but seeing as theres a thread in the games section about hacked RO servers. I know about that EQ emulators but the regualr game is just much more fun.

Krowa 02 said:
Idk if were allowed to talk about that on this forum even, but seeing as theres a thread in the games section about hacked RO servers. I know about that EQ emulators but the regualr game is just much more fun.

Not having a lot of people online hurts the emulator experience... I've seen them and didn't bother to participate as it reminded me of being online at 5:30AM Wednesday morning on the least populated EQ server :p

I dont think I can play this game anymore. Id rather have a social life when I go to college. I should have played it during my first year at college since I didnt go away (decided to commute for my first year before I transfered to school 8 hours away :) )

I really dont wanna be a heavy gamer at college, the only place I can settle into playing a game is my corner in my room :).

Back