• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FutureMark not publishing my 3dMark score

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

the hammer

I'm a little confused. I got my new TwinMoss memory yesterday and set my system up with it running stable. I let it run overnight to verify everything is good and just a little bit ago I decide to one my first 3dmark2001 benchmark with it. On my first try I hit a new High score of 15383. So I go to publish it in the online result browser and I get this little blurb:

"This project can not be published
due to detected CPU speed variation."

Has this happened to anybody here? Anybody know what would cause this. This is the first for me for Futuremark to say this.

Hammer

is that a 128mb Ti4200, and what clock are you running at?

I have not seen that error before by the way :)

What drivers are you running?...they won't let you publish any scores that are not WHQL Certified now...

glock19owner said:
What drivers are you running?...they won't let you publish any scores that are not WHQL Certified now...

Using the WHQL certified 43.45 drivers. I ran the test again and still got a cpu variation notice. Completely turned off my computer and then restarted, Benchmarked again and the CPU speed variation was gone. Who knows? :-/

Hammer

Back