• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GeForce 5....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wahh if the nv30 comes out this month i will go crazy... NV30 + a 2600 XP!? ARG!!!!! Thankfully christmas right around the corner :)

Hehe anax can't go wrong with Jessica Alba, shes so hooooooot!

Anaxagoras1986 said:
What are they going to name it?
BTW, nice Avatar fuzzy. Seems like everyone is getting some nice pic of a girl around here!
I wanna know if that's OC-Master's woman in his avatar? If so, No offense to OC-Master. But he's got a FINE woman then!

Anaxagoras1986 said:
What are they going to name it?
As far as i know its going to be called "O-Men", I heared about it a long time ago, its a roumer that has been going Around for a long time, but dont take my word as a promise, cuse its only a roumer...
BTW you got a really nice Forum here, I am glad to Be a member of it :burn:

great that's what i need. another expensive even faster video card, hopefully it runs on agp 8x. still no games out that don't need anything faster than a geforce 3. oh yeah, doom4 is coming right? right? i've been hearing that for two years now.

HAHAHA, ok that's a good one, but seriously.............

UT2K3?? That game will crush almost any system.
Yeah, all of the FEATURES of the card (like DX9) might not be utilized, but you can ALWAYS use more speed/bandwidth.

The-Fox said:

As far as i know its going to be called "O-Men", I heared about it a long time ago, its a roumer that has been going Around for a long time, but dont take my word as a promise, cuse its only a roumer...
BTW you got a really nice Forum here, I am glad to Be a member of it :burn:

I think it's going to be called "O man! It's about time!";)

hey Neo...you going to that LAN party. I didn't know about it man, I live 20 minutes away (McKeesport) oh yea and OC-Mast the girl avatar in this thread is probably the cutest I've seen of your (and damn near the cutest girl I've ever seen) :D

As for the Eclipse/Omen Jan. '03 sucks, they're missing out on that X-Mas market, but then again the kiddies do have X-Mas money in Jan...

Regardless of it's stats I'm sure it'll sell well.

ok, on 11-18 the nv30 is not coming out, just the new class of nvidia cards. So its like halfway between a ti4600 and a nv30. IT NBETTER BE CALLED A GEFORCE 5. None of that omen crap.

5 more days can't wait for what? for the geforce4 4800? a marketting scam to make you think it's significantly better than the 4600, when infact the only difference is that this will be 8x agp.

I really doubt the nv30 will be called the Geforce 5, because this is a completely new product. Eclipse sounds good, O-men sounds crap.

Punkmasterflick said:
DDRII is like RDRAM where there are two channels. So two 64 bit channels equals one 128 bit channel. RDRAM has two 16 bit channels which equals one 32bit channel. To me it would make me assume the reason for ddr doing this is to have slower memory but with out a performence loss. Cheaper for us :) But I guess you could call it Quad-data rate... but technically it still would be double data rate just in two channels.

er... no ddrII is just like regular ddr memory but made with .09 micron technology, and it requires only 1,8v but it´s basilcaly the same technology as regular ddr, you are talking about dual channel ddr, that´s something else

Back