• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Generals Zero Hour

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I like it, haven't played it in about a month and a half though. If you play offline the new generals are kind of tough in the harder diffuculties. On line play is fun although a bit laggy. I know EA released a 1.1 patch recently but I haven't got a chance to see if they improved the connections or not.

I got it, but I think I like WCIII better. The low polygon count on the 3d models really looks crappy when you're zoomed in. It's pretty fun though. I'd say it's right behind Rise of Nations and WCIII for me in my list of fav NEW RTS games. It ain't no Starcraft though!

low poly count? It's got the best graphics of any RTS out there hands down, and it's fun too; the general's challenge mode gives it a real arcadey feel that I just cant get enough of. The new units are great too, but the real stars of this game are the generals.

Multiplay is the one spot where this game is lacking, though, but if you want to play online, get Frozen Throne. When I'm looking for a quick single player skirmish, though, Zero Hour is always my first choice.

Nah... I still like WC III's graphics a tad better. You can't tell me that it doesn't look sh***y during the in-game-engine cut scenes @ the beginning of each sp mission. It looks great farther away, but up close, the units' looks start fall apart.

Back