• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship 2008 - Taipei

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think it's official now, got my flight info :) I'll arrive in Taipei 9/24 @ 6:10am *cough* I guess I'll have all day to catch up on my jet lag :beer:

So where are we going for lunch ? I'll be flying in at 10:30am :)

*cough* 18 hours after I left home :eek:*cough*

Some place with food that I can recognize (and like) :) I am not sure what the deal is on my cell phone plan for international, but if I can't call you when I get there, I'll look up your room # with the front desk...or vice versa if I am there first.

Yeah, my total travel time is 17 hours. My flight from LA->Taipei leaves at 1:15am, so maybe I'll actually sleep a bit.

good luck to all and keep us updated
question, when is it? i see times in the schedule but no date.
edit: oops didnt even see it, was looking at the slides.:bang head thanks Deanzo. :beer:

Last edited:
Bump for prizes from Gigabyte :) Dean, you might want to add this to the bottom of the OP.

I got the prize list for the people who win the "Guess the Winner" contest. These prizes are only available for US residents, but you don't have to vote for Team USA(s) if you don't want to :beer: Winners will be randomly selected from those who correctly chose the winning team.

Click the link for the event site, click the Guess the Winner banner and just follow the instructions ;)

GIGABYTE M912 notebook with 8.9” touch swivel panel – 1pc
GIGABYTE GA-EP45T-Extreme – 3pcs
GIGABYTE USB 2G USB drive – 50pcs
Graphics Card – 9800GT – 5pcs

gooc_prizes.jpg

Last edited:
ahhh..ur too funny Deanzo!!!! stack the deck eh?

LOL, thanks for the vote of confidence, but Deanzo and a LOT of tough competitors will be there. I wouldn't be able to pick just a single team from that list :)

Back