• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good and Unique Keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thef0x82

Okay.... I'm looking for a new keyboard. I've checked out the stock at Newegg, but all the cool ones are wireless... I don't want wireless. I don't like the idea of having to worry about batteries, and I have no need for it. Basically I'm looking for a good quality keyboard that has a unique style to it. I don't need tons of options. Anyone have any suggestions or other sites to look at?

I love mine...
23-150-002-01.JPG

this thing is very small, but i REALLY love the low profile keys and the usb's on the keyboard

ACK-600HM

towards thebottom

it took about a week to get used to typing again, but now i dont even move my hands at all, every button its right there.

they have the demensions ont he site but ill tell ya it is approx. 13 long x 6.5 wide x 1 tall at back.

oh ya and th elow profile keys are soooooo quite. no tap tap tap!

omg that site is insane...I can't even figure out how to use half of those keyboards lolol

Captain Slug said:
I love mine...
23-150-002-01.JPG

are those keys like those of a laptop keyboard? that looks pretty cool... some reviews said that it was hard to type with that keyboard, like something was different... what is your take on it?

mbentley said:

are those keys like those of a laptop keyboard? that looks pretty cool... some reviews said that it was hard to type with that keyboard, like something was different... what is your take on it?

yeah that's what I thought. I think it makes your typing more comfortable after you get used to it, but I wouldn't use it for gaming purposes :)

Back