• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

got it running finally

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

athlonnerd

i tested my setup fnally, my 226W pelt was pulling around 22A at 15.2V, so it should have been moving around 200W of heat. im not yet overclocking, and have a 1600+. in bios setup, my temp dropped to aorund 6-7*C! this is so awsome. the temps will actually be lower, because ive been told that my board doesnt read the internal diode. i palyed some quake, and the temp rose to arounf 12*c, but i think the temp may have been rising. however, my radiator set up is still crappy, ill post some pics of it later, see if any one knwo how to improve on it any. i also need to figure out how to cool my psu's. so i think in general, my wwater block desing is an efficient one, those of you who are running 226W pelts, please give some temps and some quick info of your setup so i can compare

that sounds so sweet, make sure you kep us posted as I am considerng my next coolin upgrade when I get new mobo(nforce2 assuming up to predictions!)

i bet your running at sub zero temps... thats a huge pelt for a stock 1600 get a real probe or something and tell us the actual temp when i phazechanged my water it was 28c temp on the mobo but 11c actual cpu temp... *28c in socket

that would make sense, caus there was frost on the coldplate, lots of it, so it must have been sub zero, also i hadnt insulated anything, (mind yup, andy condansation will just freeze so i dont think i need any:D ) so alot f ambient heat ill have added tyo the heat load, due to the delta t

overclock that mofo!!

and i hope your stuff doesn't get fried by the ice, if you turn
your PC off i think it'll melt :eh?:

adn i have no idea how tyo cool these, the mosfets are bolted tot eh sides of the ushaped alminum cover, i can bnlow some fans over em, but i dont know if tht will help that much, the get pretty darn hot, that why i had to vut my testing short.

Back