• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got my DangerDen kit today...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tacoman667

I can't install it until tomorrow though. I still have to go out and get clamps and the 120mm fans for the DD cube. But here are my first impressions. For one, the shipment came much faster then expected. Dennis from DangerDen.com was MOST helpful with my order and shipping it asap for me. GREAT customer support even though I never got a phone number from them, hehe. I looked the block over and smelled the nipples. They smelled like the block was flushed out and cleaned. The CPU block is very well lapped, but I am gonna put the last touch, the mirror shine tomorrow. The DD cube is most impressive. A few, slightly bent fins but easily repairable but not needed. The cube is a bit bigger then I thought but will fit fine in my mid case. The pump, Eheim 1250 hobby pump, will have to sit outside the case thought. The cooling block for the pelt was as well lapped as the block itself. Everything was either bubble rapped or sealed in baggies like the watter wetter, AS2. The hose will need to be cut but they sent the right amount. All in all, they have done a FINE deal of work on these products, tomorrow I will post again on my performance with this kit. I am expecting excellent results from what I've seen so far.

Back