• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU cooling?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deadphishy

well i'm already cutting up my Retail that came with my xp2100 and making 8 ramsinks for my radeon 9000 pro. but the gpu heatsink that it came with really sucks. it's made of low grade aluminum that feels like plastic. and required a very large amount of as3 to get the whole thing to make contact with my Gpu. what would be the best after market hsf that i could by for it. the theme that i'm going with is Tt for the inside of my case. so do you think a crystal orb would work. i know a lot of people say thier just for looks. and yes they look sweet i have one on my northbridge. or should i go with an old cpu hsf. i don't need much and i would like to remove it.
i think the chrome of the crystal orb would look nice with the polished ramsinks i'm making. any ideas on what i should use to cool my Gpu. i'm all ears.
yes i do have a window in my case and can see almost everything.

Last edited:
Back