• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H50 decision

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Headstand

My H50 is on it's way, and I am going to run push/pull but at the exhaust port at the rear of the case. I have the HAF932, and I am seeing some people say that is not enough exhaust with all the fans on the 932. I don't see any issues with it, it will keep positive air pressure, maybe a little more positive than my last setup, but I don't see the problem.

Any thoughts?

exe163

From my experience, it doesn't really matter. But most people like negative pressure inside the case.

dgb303

I enjoy positive pressure, simply to keep the dust at a minimum. It really doesn't make that much difference in terms of cooling.

OP
H

Headstand

Thx for the input. Most cases I build or even buy run negative and I have no problems, but when OC'ing I like to run positive as it seems to run cooler and less problem with the dust. Just my take on things, but thanks. I wanted to go full water, but no need yet until I get stacked cards and get back to the states where I can afford the electric bill.

Figured I would give the H50 a try.