• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Halo ODST?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rumbl3

I might have asked this already in another thread when i got my 360 not sure. Just curious i've looked around can never really find good info on games as to if they ahve split screen online play.

I was going to buy MW2 for 360 but eh no split screen online play so looking for something else to pick up with that cash.

Just wondering if ODST has split screen online play?

Yeah it has split screen online play for co-op and firefight modes. The multiplayer is exactly the same as Halo 3, just with new maps.

I might have asked this already in another thread when i got my 360 not sure. Just curious i've looked around can never really find good info on games as to if they ahve split screen online play.

I was going to buy MW2 for 360 but eh no split screen online play so looking for something else to pick up with that cash.

Just wondering if ODST has split screen online play?

You can do two player split screen co op for the story and two player fire fight on the same screen, and i think you can play 4 players on the halo 3 multiplayer disc but im not sure.

Back