• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Happy Birthday Overclockers.com - 13 years old as of Nov 2011

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ah back in the day even! Ive been surfing OC.com since late 1999, that archive link brings a smile to my face I swear. Its been a long time since I saw the old homepage.

Being a subzero kind of bencher, and a WC enthusiast since long ago, this quote makes me laugh and smile oh so much.

1/11/99: Baby it's Cold! Another 333 uses radical cooling to hit 620 - this time a liquid cooled peltier system.

Liquid cooled peltier "Radical" lol I dont think so......

OHHHH I found another one!!!! This read caused me to BUY the same mobo and a pair of celly 266's which my *&$% father threw away recently(oh the rage inside).

BP6 Ultimate Celeron MOBO 10/10/99: Picked up an ABIT BP6 for $120 at a local computer show (highest price: $145) and this is one incredible board! Even if just used as a single processor board, it is incredibly stable - I ran 366s at 584 MHz @ 2.0 v (Alpha PFH 6035s) in W98 under Prime 95 (Thank You PC Nut for pre-tested CPUs!). I am just now installing NT and running dual C366s at 550 - Stay tuned for details - NT is new territory for me, so this could be interesting! See Skip's BP6 Review HERE.

You know whats even more is a few months ago I was speaking with my wife and the topic of OCF came up. I honestly HAVE NO IDEA how I found this site or what brought me to it, but I am extremely happy that I did! CG on 13 years and hopefully many many more!

Last edited:
Back