• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hardware

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Only problem with that is a) can't take the 2600K cold, not that it would do any good and b) I have no GPU pot...plus it's a 6990; you can't take those cold without specially made pots anyway. I can do ok with them both on ambient though. :)

Can you do some 7970 runs real quick and see what the results are?

On the 3960x, yes. Still bios-borked on the 2600k. Will run them tomorrow. Tonight...hokie football!

I have GPU Tweak and an ASUS BIOS. Can't d/load from work, but I'll try and grab it tonight. What will I be downloading?

EDIT - NM, I see the URL is the same. That's GPU Tweak. Had it and given feedback on the beta to the ASUS developer already. :D

Asus's ROG tool. Voltage control and free scale on GPU.

Yep, got it. Heh, he posted that right after he emailed the link to me. He was tired of being hounded and talked the GPU guy into letting him post it publicly. :D

Voltage control only comes by flashing an ASUS BIOS, which Pt1t posted @ HWBot.

I figured you needed the ASUS bios. I left a request to see if anyone has worked with this card in XP. Hopefully they say something back.

Nobody has a driver AFAIK. I'll be grabbing one as soon as I can on the 9th though!

Just dropped the 960t in and it seems to be a good clocker only had half an hour to mess about with it before going out tonight for a party:beer:, just jumped on the wifes laptop while she gets ready to do quick post:sn:.It managed 3.9 with 5 cores(6 not stable) @ just 1.3v so maybe good once i ramp the vcore up.Its a shame that it will put us over our allotted max core for the team running it on all 5 cores(18 IIRC) but maybe get better clocks just on 4 cores anyway.Going to get some benching done over the weekend and hopefully get some scores up:attn:.Has anybody even put a score up anywhere as i cant find any from any of the other teams?
Mark

No scores yet, waiting for after first week of school to get ln2

Back