• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Have you pre-ordered a copy of Doom 3 yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tall_Dallas said:
Pre-Ordered my copy back in JANUARY from a local Best-Buy...
:attn:

Aww, Come on...
Doom3 in August and HL2 in September.
It's only $50 a month!
What do you do normally that would cost you $50 a month!
Just don't go on 1 date each month LOL stay home and play your games!
Think about it... you forgoe one evening out, and you'll practically save the money you just spent on the game (unless your a really cheap date :p )
and you'll get to play the game while you stay home...

My fiance and I are both avid gamers, and we had to set a budget for ourselves of one game per month. This keeps us playing the latest games and we play With / against each other all the time. (UT2K3 & 2k4, Halo, etc, etc...)
I incorporated it into our "together time"
Made sence.
Just spend the money. You'll not go broke on it yet.
:clap:

LOL. Well you're lucky she likes games too then, that works out pretty well.

DMac said:
LOL. Well you're lucky she likes games too then, that works out pretty well.

Not really.
I got to let her end up winning when we compete against each other (Especially in Ut2K4)... otherwise the bed is really cold that night if ya know what I mean... :bang head :p

Tall_Dallas said:
Not really.
I got to let her end up winning when we compete against each other (Especially in Ut2K4)... otherwise the bed is really cold that night if ya know what I mean... :bang head :p

Yup. :D

meh i pre ordered it from my local ebgames, and i go in and ask when there getting it in , the guy looks at his release book and goes "october" im like WTF!

I didn't pre-order mine. I will hopefully find what best buy is doing a midnight release around my area the night of august the 2nd. If not, I'll be driving around aimlessly to stores looking for whoever has it in stock the next few days.

Na i think its pointless to pre order, since i always get new games even as big as this one on the first day or 2 that its released.

I have a secrete, SAMS Club which is a Member only place run by Walmart sells video games and 1 thierp rices are cheaper then Eb games or any where else 2 not many people know they actually sell Games.

I got farcry when it came out thier and it was $10 cheaper then ebgames

I just pre-ordered it, the local EB had over 50 pre-orders and I didn't want to wait if they were out. It better be worth the $55.

I have a pre-order in place a gamespot. I have been looking forward to this game for quite a while now... :cool: :cool: :cool:

I pre paid for it over a year ago... (I got a gift card and didn't know what to do with it so I bought Doom3 thinking it would only be out a few months later...yeah right try over 12 months...)

Back